- Reviews (0)
(Pre-Owned)CardioTech GT-850 is a full-featured patient monitor which offers excellent performance for ambulance, hospital and clinic use.
All previously owned products come with the CardioTech guarantee that after testing, inspection and evaluation, our gently used products will meet and exceed your expectations. CardioTech pre-owned products were generally used in a demonstrative fashion and will operate as a new unit backed by a 14-day return policy.
The GT-850NS is an ultra-accurate unit with a bright display with big numbers and crisp waveforms. This unit is capable of providing to vital signs: NIBP and SpO2. The feature set is very robust and includes a dedicated stat key to take a BP, freeze the screen, print, silence alarms or toggle the display. The user may modify the frequency of NIBP measurements, select NIBP table versus waveform display, adjust volume, set alarms etc.
Note that this unit is very rugged and is designed to survive drops of 5-feet. The screen is reinforced to prevent puncture and damage.
There are a host of mounting options which include a bed-rail, pole and wall mount as well as a rolling stand option. Other options include a 10-hour lithium ion battery as well as SD card and software for PC storage and review.
- Very light weight, dedicated to Mobile Medical Applications.
- Numeric LED + 3.2″ Graphic TFT LCD Integrative Display
- Two Plethysmogram Waveforms
- More than 10 hours long life Li-ion Battery
- SD Card which can store more than 10,000 patients’ data and info
- Storage of 4,000 Groups Trend Data
- Anti-Defibrillation and Anti-Electrosurgical Interference
- Shockproof and Waterproof with High Reliability
- Car Power Adaptor and Nurse Call
- Unique “Ambient Brightness Sensor” ensures patients for better rest
- Ethernet Connection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.