CardioTech GT-400 ECG Machine With Stress SoftwareSKU: GT-400S
- Reviews (0)
The GT-400S is a user-friendly EKG machine that is portable, has Wi-Fi capable and intended to be used while the patient is under stressful conditions such as running on a treadmill or biking. It comes with a high resolution 12.1” color touch screen and alphanumeric keyboard. The GT-400S streamlines workflow compatibility with instant age and gender shortcuts while maintaining accuracy and comes with interpretation and automatic measurements tested by MIT/AHA/CSE database. The multitude of features offered by the GT-400S allows for the easiest and most patient-oriented experience possible.
The GT-400S has a built-in high-res thermal recorder that allows for print on thermal and A4 fax paper or has the option of export all data onto a USB drive and print elsewhere. The ECG machine has the capability of transmitting data to a computer via WIFI or LAN line and can export information to a multitude of formats including PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM.
- Compact, lightweight design with folding handle to save space
- 12.1” color touchscreen for optimal viewing
- Digital filter avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG interference
- Standby mode for saving energy and extending LCD life
- Single button operation for sampling, analyze, printing and storage
- Ethernet data transmission to PC
- OnBoard PDF Creator w/ USB port for data transfer
- Internal storage for 100 patient data including waveforms and analyze
- Optional XML and DICOM output
- Full Keyboard
- Real-Time Waveform Freeze
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Compatible with reputable treadmills and bicycles
- Support exercise blood pressure monitor
- Customized exercise protocols in addition to Bruce and Modified Bruce
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.