CardioTech GT-10 Patient MonitorSKU: GT-10
- Reviews (0)
With selectable optional parameters including IBP, cardiac output, and capnography, the GT-10 can adapt to a wide range of sub-acute divisions.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing for more attention to the patients.
Employing a low-power consumption design, the GT-10 is with a fanless structure, therefore it does not create noise and no dust accumulates.
This high-quality machine is embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization. The GT-10 can easily communicate and co-work with any hospital information system and/or other medical facilities.
- Large high resolution color screen
- Optional touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.