- Reviews (0)
The 12 channel GT-350 is a user-friendly EKG machine that is portable, Wi-Fi capable, includes a touch screen and is ahead of the curve for its price range. It comes with a high resolution 8.4” LCD screen and alphanumeric keyboard. The GT-350 streamlines workflow with instant age and gender shortcuts. The machine is accurate and comes with interpretation and automatic measurements tested by MIT/AHA/CSE database.
The GT-350 has a built-in high-res thermal recorder for a full page print out or you can export all data onto a USB drive and print elsewhere. The device can also transmit data to a computer via WIFI or LAN line and can export data to a PDF, SCP, FDA-XML and DICOM with the purchase of the PC software.
The GT-350 is an upgraded version of the GT-300. The difference between the GT-300 and GT-350 is the larger screen, increased memory and touch screen that is included with the GT-350.
- Compact, lightweight design with folding handle to save space
- 8.4” Touchscreen and color for optimal viewing
- Digital filter avoid baseline drift, AC, EMG interference
- Standby mode for saving energy and extending LCD life
- Single button operation for sampling, analyze, printing and storage
- Ethernet data transmission to PC
- OnBoard PDF Creator w/ USB port for data transfer
- Internal storage for 200 patient data including waveforms and analyze
- Optional XML and DICOM output
- Full Keyboard
- Real-Time Waveform Freeze
- Built-in rechargeable battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.